The first pedal 48 is a great value bike for 4-5 year olds with a minimum inside leg of 48cm. This bike is a great confidence booster and can be used as a balance bike for a taller child by removing the pedals.
Wheel Size: 16" inch
• Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars, with Microshift short-reach brake and auxillary brake levers
• Crank length of 140mm with 34/42T chain-ring
• 18 speed gears
• Quick release sealed hubs front & rear. 9 speed rear hub
• Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes for road and CX use
• Supplied with 2 sets of tyres: Kenda road and Kenda cyclocross tyres
• 26" wheels
This great value all-aluminium bike has a high quality frame, adjustable Tektro brakes, 8-speed Shimano thumb shifters, Shimano cassette hub and easily adjusted saddle height. Its hybrid tyres are suitable for road and off-road use. Available in red, purple, orange or black, and comes with a bell, reflectors and mudguards as standard. Suitable for minimum inside leg of 73cm (around 12-14 years old). Free 5 year warranty available on the frame and forks, 2 years on all other parts.
pump up tyres, ball bearing wheels, and steering
Colours available Red, Spotty, Purple,
Learn to balance without the need of Stabilizers
18 months up